Sunday, May 31, 2009

Taking a break at Daybreak

Daybreak has to be one of the best new walkable communities that I have seen. While running on Saturday, Mom and I came across the coolest area in the community so I had to take the kids back to see it. Who would have guessed that the developers would be so kind as to import a beach along the lake?



I told Gabe that I had found the most amazing Spider man playground ever! Thankfully the playground lived up to his expectations. I think we will be spending quite a bit of time there this summer.


I have learned I have a house full of monkeys and we need more playgrounds like this one....and the lake....and the picnic areas......and the running trails.....and the geese......need I say more?




1 comment:

Junelle Jacobsen said...

you always seem to find the coolest places...did you go run there? I hope we can meet up and take all the boys, it looks awesome.