Sunday, November 23, 2008

When Chickens Fly




I think Thanksgiving gets kind of a bad rap for a whole lot of eating and not a lot of activity. I came up with an idea last year to let kids "launch" poultry for a Thanksgiving activity. This year I decided to get all my own supplies and do it with my family and at the kids school. I have proof....

Welcome to "The Great Turkey Capers of 2008"




It takes some thought, a little planning, some stamina and the ability to sit on your rear to get a good angle for flight.

A successful hit looks something like this....



and then retaliation begins.



This can be done as a solo sport although you will get some very strange looks...



It really is amazing to see what happens to completely normal people when you hand them a rubber chicken.....try it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny is that! What agreat idea.