Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year.....really!!

I love the magic of Christmas. There is some amazing feeling that builds up inside me at the beauty and wonder of this holiday. I love knowing that my children still believe.....and I can still create a sense of amazement in their world.

I absolutely love my Christmas tree...it's fat and tall, it has pine cones and lights already on it and it is a pure delight to decorate. Sometimes I even get to help with decorating......sometimes.
I had a few great helpers who made sure everything was on the tree.....and some extra things like homemade snowflakes

The end result is quite gorgeous even if I did have a friend who decided hang out and eat the tree for a bit....
I love how it looks like he is sticking his tongue out at me. What a cat...reminds me of my kids for some odd reason :-)

No comments: